Wednesday 27 January 2016

Valentine's Day Wishlist

Heya all, as you all know Valentine's day is very near. You should send me some awesome surprises so that i can look pretty this Val day and post pictures and videos for you. Below i am posting some screenshots of dresses which i really want for this Valentine's Day daytime date. If you are interested in buying something for me, mail me at pramilaganguly@gmail.com with the subject Val Day Wishlist. Make sure you are serious and not timewaster as at the end of the day only serious guys who send me gifts would be rewarded with exclusive amazing HD pictures and/or HD videos.

So go ahead and shop for me.





Dresses are from Myntra, so you can pay through paytm wallet app or airtel money wallet. Inquire via email for details.

All from enamor, so you can opt for e gift card from their site, contact me to know which email id to send it to.


The above items are from amazon.in, so you can send me amazon.in e gift card. Inquire for details. I know these items are pricey than the previous ones, but good things come at a price, and good things can change the look of a person. Agree? Then go ahead and spend for me.

I dont want to see any comments from you unless you have paid me for at least one item from this list. You are also open to buy me other things from these websites or any other good sites.

And if you guys want to get a new video for Valentine's day (promise it will be filmed in a better way than the last time) then contribute.


No comments:

Post a Comment