Sunday 27 January 2019

Valentine's Day 2019 - Spoil Your Princess Pramila

Valentine's Day is almost here, and I am looking for real fans and submissives of mine to spoil me so much for the day. I have picked out most of the items which are on budget and not at all expensive - you must be taking your wallet out and pay up for at least 1 of the item, and be a good little boy. This way you can feel yourself so CLOSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE to me! As I use or put on your gifts and tributes, that is the best way to be in my good books always!

So, without much talking, I am going to share my current wishlist with you all, not everything, but a part of it. As always, there would be rewards too for good boys who send a gift of at least 1000 or more. For anyone who sends me the La Senza stuffs, you are going to get special rewards like video clips.

Let me tell you all, I have already prepared a steaming hot clip as well as several photosets for rewards, so try your luck!

Spend the Valentine's day Evening with me VIRTUALLY. Wherever I go, I take you along, with the help of video call. Be it private party, or dinner and shopping, you get to see whatever i do. In order to avail this, tribute or gift amount should be at least INR Rs 10,000 or USD $ 250.

The following items are from amazon.in, you can always send an amazon.in e gift card to pay up for any items from the list. And if you have an access to my amazon.in private wishlist, you can also directly place an order from there.

















The following items are internationally shipped, so if you are paying up for any of these items, add additional INR Rs 200/- or USD $ 10. If in India, you can pay through Paytm or my personal online store for payment. If outside of India, I will accept payment through my clipstore, contact me via my mail id (pramilaganguly.com) to get the link of my clip store.





The following items are from La Senza, you can pay through my online store if you are paying in INR, or even Paytm. For outside India, you can pay via my clipstore, mail me to get my clip store link, my mail id is pramilaganguly@gmail.com. Special rewards for any one who pays up for La Senza lingeries, including pecial Valentine's Day video clips.

Please note, in order to get free shipping in the La Senza website, the bill amount must be at least INR Rs 6000, otherwise there would be additional INR Rs 1100, so if you are paying up for any of the item and its less than Rs 6000, be a good boy and send additional 1100 to cover up shipping.








That's all for now! I hope you guys will spoil me, as I cant wait to share some beautiful pictures and private exclusive video content with lucky few. I am also open to see who gets to spend the Valentine's Day evening with me, VIRTUALLY!

If I get good number of good boys, then I will be uploading something here for all to view, of course it wont be a private exclusive content, but of course something specially made only for Valentine's Day. So hurry up and bring it all to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment