Wednesday 31 August 2016

20th September Birthday Wishlist

Hello folks, so coming 20th September is a very special day as its my birthday! You can make me happy and surprise me a bit by sending me tributes or gifts (unconditionally). And i would send you something to your mail id as a token of appreciation for your efforts. It can be a picture, even special video, or a photo set (everything would be exclusive, never shared before in social networking sites).

Below, i am attaching some screenshots of few of my favourite products which are in my wishlist and i want to buy. You can pay for the same stuffs or you can give me something you think would look great on me or would be of great use to me! Even if you cant spend the amounts mentioned below, whatever you can contribute you MUST do that.

The best way to send the tribute/gift is to send me an amazon.in e gift card or flipkart e gift card to pramilaganguly@gmail.com You can also mail me directly to my mail id (pramilaganguly@gmail.com) if you would like to send me money, and i can receive it through Paytm or Mobikwik or Airtel Money.

If you are out of India, and have no access to Indian modes of payment, go ahead and send me an amazon.com e gift card to pramilaganguly@gmail.com. If you already have my paypal email id you can send money through that too, but make sure that the amount is not less than USD $ 20 (only if you are sending tribute through paypal) otherwise i cant transfer it to any bank account.

*** It is mandatory to send me an order confirmation email and/or Payment successful message from the particular site from which you are sending me the gift/money to receive a thank-you video or surprise photo-sets directly mailed to your email id.





I am also accepting Nykaa e gift cards, Zivame e gift cards and Enamor e gift cards, email id is same for that. As usual dont forget to send me the order confirmation email to my email id for that so that once i receive the e gift cards i can confirm it to you and i can send you a small surprise.

Please note, i dont offer any kind of services for tributes or gifts which are supposed to be unconditional. So dont ask me something very idiotic like what you will get in return if you send me a gift, as answer would be either ''nothing" or i would choose not to reply! However, on other note, a small surprise would be waiting for anyone who sends me a gift, i wont disclose what is that, because it is going to be a "surprise" after all.

1 comment:

  1. Goddess now i know which is the most important day in the year for this slave

    ReplyDelete