Wednesday 29 August 2018

Princess Pramila's Birthday Wishlist

Its that time of the year again to max out your credit cards and $poil your bratty Indian findomme Princess Pramila Ganguly. My birthday is on 20th of September, and so you must start sending me gifts without any further delay. Check out my wishlist and make sure to at least pay for 1 item. The more you $pend and $end to me, i will make sure to reward you with a birthday video clip (for the very good boys) and birthday photo sets (for the good boys). Also anyone who sends a minimum of Rs 1000/- or USD $ 15 would be getting some special picture(/s) of mine. So get going, pay me now.

IF I GET GOOD NUMBER OF BOYS SENDING ME TRIBUTES BEFORE 20TH SEPTEMBER, YOU ALL WILL GET A SPECIAL VIDEO FROM ME FOR FREE, UPLOADED ON THIS BLOG FOR EVERYONE. THIS IS GOING TO BE FOR ALL, AND REWARDS WOULD BE SENT SPECIFICALLY TO PEOPLE WHO SEND ME TRIBUTES.

Amazon india stuffs -

For those of you, who have my amazon.in wishlist url with you, make use of it and send me any stuffs from it directly. Rest of you can send any or many or all from below, you can pay through amazon.in e gift card to my email id pramilaganguly@gmail.com, or you can pay through my Indian online store, for the link of store, ask me directly through my website www.pramilaganguly.com or pramilaganguly@gmail.com

Few of the screenshots are smaller in size than the rest, just click on it to maximize and view the prices and items clearly.






































Note, most of the lingeries have an additional shipping charge, so make sure to send 50-100 Rs extra/additional if you are paying for any lingerie. I have added items from low to medium range so that everyone who claims to be my fan or addict can make use of themselves in serving me and proving that they are right. If you still dont come forward and dont send anything, you and i will both know, you lie and lie only!

Also i do have some other items which are required to be ordered online through international websites, due to privacy, i am not able to post the screenshots of those items. So, apart from the previously mentioned ones, i would also prefer if you send me money through my online store of at least INR Rs 1000 and above to cover up those expenses, as those are not available in Indian shopping sites.

For fans residing out of India, feel free to cover up the price of any or many or all from above or any random amount of your choice, through my clip store (CLICK HERE TO VISIT)

I am also going out for dinner and lunch on my Birthday, so one or two lucky boys can definitely pay in advance for the entire day and evening.  Rs 6000/- for dinner or lunch, pick one or pay for both. Princess deserves only royal treatment, so make sure you make perfect use of your money by spending it on me.


1 comment: