Saturday 2 September 2017

Birthday on 20th September,Tribute NOW

20th September is my Birthday, and i want slaves/submissives to send me unconditional tributes. You can send through Paytm mobile app money transfer or Mobikwik. Even amazon.in e gift cards are fine with me. The email id is pramilaganguly@gmail.com where you can email me to inquire about where to send me tributes through paytm or mobikwik or amazon e gift cards. I am also accepting Myntra, Shopper's Stop, Lifestyle E Gift cards, if you want to know how to send those then email me.
You can also reach out to me throug my website www.pramilaganguly.com

Want to send tributes anonymously or just because you are outside India? The best way is to send it from my iwantclips clip store - https://iwantclips.com/store/90339/IndianMistressPramilaGanguly Even though the site gets their cut, but the method is 100% safe for anyone who wants to be anon, as you can always tribute anything as Guest. I also accept amazon.com e gift cards, however i would prefer cash more than an international e gift card (due to heavy international shipping charges for any products bought from amazon.com) so tribute through my clip store is preferred anyday.

Some dresses that i like :


Few shoes that i like :

Few bags that i like :

Some makeup stuffs that i want :

So Tribute and make Me happy. If i am impressed i will send you pictures/videos of Birthday celebration or some sizzling hot pictures of me in my newest bikini set. So try your luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment