Sunday 11 February 2018

Valentine's Day Wishlist (2018)

So here's my small wishlist for February/Valentine's Day. Dont forget to $poil and pamper your Princess. I have got tons of cute and hot photosets and small clips as rewards to be sent to each good boy who offers selfless tributes, i.e. whoever sends gifts or tributes of at least 1000 and above. Thats only for Valentine's Day celebration.

The following items are from amazon.in. You can send me an amazon.in e gift card to pramilaganguly@gmail.com to cover up the expenses. If there is any additional shipping charge mentioned on the picture, check that and be a good boy to cover it up too.










I wish you guys enjoy your Valentine's Day. And make mine special by funding my Valentine's day and date. As you know, your Princess Pramila deserves only the VERY BEST! Make sure to check out my website (click here to go to website)  or visit www.pramilaganguly.com on 13th or 14th February, to see my valentine's day wishes video which will be coming up soon!

I have also scheduled real nice hot clips on my iwantclips store till 14th February. Go buy them HERE and enjoy your Valentine's Day just as your Princess wants you to.


No comments:

Post a Comment